What is LLP Form 8
LLP Form 8 or Statement of Account & Solvency is a filing which should be filed every year by all Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) enrolled in India. No matter whatever the turnover of the LLP is, Form 8 or Statement of Account & Solvency must be filed every year with the Ministry of Corporate by all Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) registered in India
Due Date of LLP Form 8
30th October of each financial year would be the last date for filing LLP Form 8. If an individual would not able to file MCA LLP Form 8 can impose a penalty of Rs 100 per day. Moreover, to file LLP Form 8, all LLPs should file LLP Form 11 prior to 30th May of each fiscal year.
LLP Annual Compliance
All LLPs registered in India should furnish the mentioned forms each financial year, whatever the profit or turnover of the business is.
- LLP Form 11 Filing under MCA – Annual Return – Due on 30th May
- LLP Form 8 Filing under MCA- Statement of Account and Solvency – Due on 30th October
- ITR-5 – Income Tax Return for LLP – Due on 31st July if Tax Audit not necessary. Due on 30th September, if Tax Audit is necessary.
Penalty for Non-filing of LLP Form 8
When the LLP is unable to file Form 8, then a penalty of Rs 100 per day would be subjected to pay from the last date of filing the Form 8 till the actual date of filing the Form.
- Every LLP registered on or before 30th September is needed to essentially file a statement in MCA LLP Form 8 towards the financial year ending on 31st March.
- The last date to file Form 8 for the Financial Year ending on 31st March 2022 would be 30th October 2022.
Fees for Filing Form 8 are mentioned below.
|Up to Rs 1 Lakhs||Rs 50|
|More than Rs 1 Lakhs up to Rs 5 Lakhs||Rs 100|
|More than Rs 5 Lakhs up to Rs 10 Lakhs||Rs 150|
|More than Rs 10 Lakhs||Rs 200|
The below-mentioned documents must be attached with Form 8:
- Mandatory: Disclosure under Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006.
- In case contingent liabilities exists, Statement of contingent liabilities needs to be attached.
- Any additional information can be provided as an optional attachment.