Logo Design Services
We provide logo design services. The logo is a design, symbol, word which used to represent any business or enterprise. With the help of any logo, the consumer can recognize the reputation of any business and enterprise. Logo design services should represent the working services of such business and enterprise. The logo should not be similar to any logo which is already registered, which gets confused with consumers.
Color is a key element in logo design services and plays an important role in brand differentiation. Before a logo is designed, there must be a clear definition of the concept and values of the brand as well as an understanding of the consumer.
Logo design is all about creating the perfect visual brand mark for a company. Depending on the type, a logo usually consists of a symbol or brandmark and a logotype, along with a tagline.
Your Logo design identifies your simplest form using a logo mark, typographic solution, or combination of both.
That’s all there is to it. Your logo design is the simplest visual representation of your business possible.
Components of Logo design
Several components that make up a logo will need to be addressed when considering logo design ideas for business:
- Your Brand: Your logo reflects your organization’s values and personality. It influences how people perceive your brand and should be designed with your audience’s preferences in mind. If you’ve already developed a brand platform, this will be the foundation of your logo design.
- Logo style: Maybe you already have a vision for your logo. Is it simply an icon or a stylistic text representation of your company name? One of a very next things to consider in the logo design process is style.
- Font: Like the other components of business logos, font choice should reflect the personality of your brand.
- Color: Colors have an ability to conjure up certain feelings or emotions and creating an emotional connection with your audience is one of the keys to building a great brand.
Benefits of Logo design
- Makes a great first impression
- Gives your business an identity
- Provide correct format with multiple variations
- Designed with a concept and strategy of a professional
- Projects a professional image
Attributes of a Logo design
A good logo is versatile, memorable, and related to your business. Following are the converting features of a successful logo-
Simple: A simple logo is easier to perceive and convenient to remember. It is explicable, conveys the brand identity efficiently, and is operative in engaging the potential customers.
Relevant: A logo should be relevant to the company. Small businesses must establish themselves in the market, creating a logo that identifies with their business plan and is appropriate to their operating niche.
Scalable: Since your logo appears on all your physical and online marketing material, it should be scalable. Scalability allows the logo to be increased or reduced in size without losing its intrinsic message.
Memorable: A memorable logo captures the audience’s attention and embeds itself in the viewers’ minds. It is easy to recall even after if the person has viewed the logo only once.
Timeless: Since your logo is the graphical representation of your business, you want to remain constant even after many years. Aim for longevity in your logo design since it should be timeless and enduring, despite the changing trends.
Distinct: An effectual logo makes your brand more prominent in a cluttered marketplace and distinguishes it from the competitors. Thus, make sure your logo is discrete and unlike any other in the landscape where it is positioned.
There are 45 trademark classes and all the goods and services are categorized across these classes. You need to be very careful while picking the classes as it will determine the validity of your trademark for your business’s products/services. If your business operates across different goods/services that fall under different classes, you have to ensure that you apply for the trademark under all the applicable classes.
Validity period of Trademark Registration
Once, the trademark is registered it will be valid for next 10 years. In between these 10 years, no legal obligations, no fees and other statutory requirement regarding maintain trademarks to be done. Also just before the expiry of trademark certificate, it can be renewed just like passport and the owner can protect the trademark by third party.
Advantages of a Trademark Registration
- Exclusive rights-The owner of Registered Trademark enjoys exclusive right over the trademark. The owner can use the same for all the products falling under the classes applied.
- Builds trust and goodwill-The established quality of your product and services are known by everyone through the trademark and which establishes trust and goodwill among the customers in market.
- Creation of Asset-Registration of Trademark creates an intangible asset i.e. Intellectual Property for an organization. Registered trademark is a right created which can be sold, assigned, franchised or commercially contracted. Also, the Trademark is an intangible asset which gives the advantage to the organization.
- Differentiate product-It makes easy for customers to find your products. It makes your product and identity of products different from that of the existing and foreseen competitors and acts as efficient commercial tool.
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
A private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. A private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of a public limited companies. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After the availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .