Preparations of Minutes of Meeting
Preparations of Minutes of Meeting mean records of the proceeding of the meeting. Minutes contain the true and fair summary of the proceedings of the meeting. Minutes should be prepared as per the provisions of the Companies Act 2013. Preparations of Minutes of Meeting helps to understand the decision taken at the meetings. As per the provision of the act, every company shall prepare, sign and keep minutes of the proceedings of every meeting within 30 days of the conclusion of such meeting concerned. Minutes kept shall be evidence of the proceedings recorded in a meeting.
Preparations of Minutes of Meeting is a general meeting should be signed and dated by the chairperson of the meeting within 30 days or in the event of death or inability of that chairperson, then by a director duly authorized by the board for the purpose.
Minutes of the meeting of the board shall be signed and dated by the chairman of the meeting or by the chairman of the next meeting.
- Date/ time/ place of the meeting called to order.
- Agenda of the meeting.
- Whether a quorum is present or not.
- Names of every member of the meeting either present or absent.
- Corrections and amendments to previous meeting minutes.
- Any amendments to the agenda of the meeting.
- Resolutions/ motions passed or rejected.
- Type of vote and outcome of the voting
- Steps to be taken after meeting
- Items to be held over or adjourned for some reason.
- New business.
- Open discussion or public participation.
- Next meeting date and time.
- If adjourned (time of adjournment).
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
Private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. Private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of a public limited companies. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After the availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .