Annual Return Registration
It is mandatory for every company to prepare and file their annual return in Form MGT-7 within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting or where no Annual General Meeting is held in any year within sixty days from the date on which the annual general meeting should have been held together with the statement specifying the reasons for not holding the annual general meeting, with such fees or additional fees in every financial year. In the case of listed companies or companies having paid-up share capital 10 cr. rupees or more, or turnover 50 cr. rupees or more must be certified by Company Secretory in practice in Form MGT-8. Annual Return Registration is basically a document that contains the details of share capital, indebtedness, directors and shareholders, remuneration of director, share transfer details, etc. Annual Returns Registration should be authenticated by the director and company secretary. Or in case the absence of company secretory, Annual Return should be authenticated by a company secretary in practice. In the case of One Person Company (OPC), annual return should be authenticated by shall be signed by the company secretary, or where there is no company secretary, by the director of the company.
Every company must prepare and file an extract of annual return in Form MGT-9.
Contents of Annual Return Registration:
A.Registration and Other Details:
- Corporate identification number (CIN) of the company.
- Global Location Number of the company.
- PAN of the company.
- Name of the company
- Registered Office of the company.
- Type of the company, category of the company, sub-category of the company.
- Having share capital or not.
- Shares listed in RSE or not.
B.Principal business activity of the company:
- The number of business activity.
- Group code of main activity.
- Description of the main activity.
- Business code.
- Description of business activity.
- Turnover of the company.
C. Details of Holding, Subsidiary, Associate including Joint Venture of the company.
D.Details regarding the transfer of shares/debentures since closure of the last financial year:
- Date of the transfer.
- Type of transfer.
- A number of shares/debentures transfer.
- Transferor and transferee name.
- Ledger Folio No. of Transferor and Transferee.
E.Turnover and net worth of the company.
F.Number of promoter, member, debenture holder of the company at the beginning of the year and at the end of the year.
G.Details of Director and Key Managerial Personnel:
- Composition of Directors.
- Number of directors at the beginning of the year.
- Number of directors at the end of the year.
- Percentage of shares held by directors at the end of the year.
2.Particulars of Change in Director and KMP during the year.
H.Details regarding a meeting of members/ class of members/ board meeting/ committee meeting of the Board of Directors
- No of meeting.
- Type of meeting.
- Date of the meeting.
- No directors associated with the date of the meeting.
I.Remuneration of Directors and KMPv
J.Matters related to certification of compliances and disclosures
K.Details regarding punishment and penalty
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
The private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. Private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of public limited companies. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After the availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .