The right to change the user agreement from time to time is only reserve with us.it is your responsibility to check and review the website time to time to familiarize with terms and conditions .your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
Service provisions by company suggestion
- Company suggestion is constantly innovating in order to provide the best possible experience for its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the services which company suggestion provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you.
- As part of this continuing innovation, you acknowledge and agree that company suggestion may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the services (or any features within the services) to you or to users generally at company suggestion’s sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the services at any time. You do not need to specifically inform company suggestion when you stop using the services.
- You acknowledge and agree that if company suggestion disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account.
- You agree to allow us to add you as a client on the income tax department web services to submit ITR, retrieve ITR-v, refund status, 26as, etc.
- You acknowledge and agree that while company suggestion may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the services or on the amount of storage space used for the provision of any service, such fixed upper limits may be set by company suggestion at any time, at company suggestion’s discretion.
Service utilisation by you
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide an audit defence service, you will need to provide information about your income, deductions, credits, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information. In order to use company suggestion services, you will need to provide your tax return information. You agree that any information you give to company suggestion will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- You agree to use the services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) the terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions (including any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from india).
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by company suggestion, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with company suggestion. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the services.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the services).
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with company suggestion, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the services for any purpose.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that company suggestion has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any breach of your obligations under the terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which company suggestion may suffer) of any such breach.
If you file tax returns for another individual, you should be doing so with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. Company suggestion will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
Limitations of warranties
You understand and agree that all resources we provide are “as is” and “as available” in our website. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
The use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements.
The use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
The information obtained by using our resources will be accurate or reliable, and
Any defects in the operation or functionality of any resources we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
If any damage incurred due to download any content and document from website, you only are the person who is responsible for that
no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from www.companysuggestion.com or through any resources we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this user agreement.
Limitation of liability
- As we already explain in limitation of warranties, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid.
- If any, for use of products and/or services. Www.comapnysuggestion.com will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our resources, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
This website is work from our offices located in the state of Rajasthan, India. It can be accessed by most countries around the world. As each country has laws that may differ from those of Rajasthan, India by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Rajasthan, India without regard to the conflict of laws and the united nations convention on the international sales of goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the purchase of any products or services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this user agreement shall be brought within local jurisdiction of courts located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
Cancellation and refunds
- Cancellation of order is possible even after the payment has been made however, only the balance amount which is unutilised towards processing the order can be refunded.
- Some order executions are done step wise and have a committed fee payment for each of the step to the government, vendors or channel partners and hence such portions cannot be refunded.
- However, in case of non-performance of service by company suggestion.com ,you are entitled to refund of the entire professional fee element as per the satisfaction guarantee policy listed on the website.
- For self e-filing plans, you can cancel your payment or request a refund of an e-filing credit before the credit has been used for an e-filing attempt. After an e-filing attempt, no refund shall be made.
Contact for information
If you have any questions or comments about our terms of service as outlined above, you can contact us at:
Company suggestion.com , E-49,bank colony , murlipura , Jaipur, Rajasthan ,302039