ITR-3 filing done by those individuals and HUF who are a partner in a partnership firm. According to Rule 12 of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, this form does not apply to those who is the proprietor of a firm.
1. Important documents required for ITR-3 Filing
- Some important documents required to file ITR-3 are-
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number should linked with Aadhar
- Permanent address
- Bank account details
- Contact number
- Penalty on late filing of ITR-3
The penalty for late filing ITR-3-
- 5000, if you fill before 31st December of the assessment year.
- 10000, if you fill after 31st December of the assessment year.
- Submission of ITR-3
- The form can be submitted offline at any income tax office. An Acknowledgment Receipt will be obtained upon submission.
- In the case of electronic filing of the form there are two options. Firstly, if Digital Signature is obtained, the form is uploaded online. Secondly, the form is downloaded, printed, signed, and a copy of the acknowledgment is sent by post to the Income Tax Department’s office in Bengaluru.
- ITR-3 can now be verified online using Aadhar card. The EVC can be generated either via One Time Password (OTP) sent to registered e-mail ID and registered mobile number (if income is less than Rs.500,000). After online verification income tax assesses is not required to send ITR-3 to Bangalore CPC.
- Who can file ITR-3
Following persons can file ITR-3-
- Any individual or HUF, who is partner in a firm.
- Earn income through “Profits or gains of business or profession”.
- Earn income by means of interest, salary, bonus, commission and remuneration as a partner.
- Not eligible for file ITR-3
- An individual and HUF earn income through business and profession.
- Any individual who is not a partner in firm.
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
The private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. A private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of the public limited companies. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After the availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .