ITR-5 Filing is to be filed by firms, LLPs, associations of person, body of individuals, cooperative society and artificial juridical person. ITR-5 filing is not for any individual and HUFs.
Some basic information about ITR-5 Filing
- Important documents required for ITR-5 Filing
Some important documents required to file ITR-5 are;
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number should be linked with Aadhar number
- Permanent address
- Bank account details
- Contact number
2.Penalty on late filing of ITR-5
The penalty for late filing ITR-3-
- 5000, if it is file before 31st December of the assessment year.
- 10000, if it is file after 31st December of the assessment year.
3.Submission of ITR-5
- The form can be submitted offline at any income tax office. An Acknowledgment Receipt will be obtained upon submission.
- In the case of electronic filing of the form there are two options. Firstly, if Digital Signature is obtained, the form is uploaded online. Secondly, the form is downloaded, printed, signed, and a copy of the acknowledgment is sent by post to the Income Tax Department’s office in Bengaluru.
- ITR-5 can now be verified online using Aadhar card. The EVC can be generated either via One Time Password (OTP) sent to registered e-mail ID and registered mobile number (if income is less than Rs. 500,000). After online verification income tax assesses is not required to send ITR-5 to Bangalore CPC.
4. Who file ITR-5
- A person who have firm, LLPs, Association of Person under section 2(31)(vii).
- A corporative society, investment funds, estate of insolvent can eligible for file ITR-5.
5.Not eligible to file ITR-5
- An individual
- A HUF
- A person who file return under section 44D.
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
The private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. A private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of public limited company. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After the availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .