ITR-4 Filing is to be filed by that individual or HUF, who earn income from business or profession under section 44D, section 44ADA and Section 44AE of the Income Tax Act. In ITR-4 filing profit margin is 8%. If the profit margin of any individual is less than 8%, then it is compulsorily required for a tax audit.
- 1. Important documents required for ITR-4 Filing
- Some important documents required to file ITR-4 are;
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Mobile number should linked with Aadhar number
- Permanent address
- Bank account details
- Contact number
- Penalty on the late filing of ITR-4
The penalty for late filing ITR-4-
- 5000, if it is file before 31st December of the assessment year.
- 10000, if it is file after 31st December of the assessment year.
- Submission of ITR-4
- The form can be submitted offline at any income tax office. An Acknowledgment Receipt will be obtained upon submission.
- In the case of electronic filing of the form there are two options. Firstly, if Digital Signature is obtained, the form is uploaded online. Secondly, the form is downloaded, printed, signed, and a copy of the acknowledgment is sent by post to the Income Tax Department’s office in Bengaluru.
- ITR-4 can now be verified online using Aadhar card. The EVC can be generated either via One Time Password (OTP) sent to registered e-mail ID and registered mobile number (if income is less than Rs. 500,000). After online verification income tax assesses is not required to send ITR-4 to Bangalore CPC.
- Who file ITR-4?
- Any individual whose total turnover is less than 1 crore.
- Who don’t maintain books of accounts.
- The profit margin is 8%.
- Not eligible for file ITR-4
- Whose total turnover is more than 1 crore.
- Who maintain books of accounts.
Basic Features to Read before starting private limited company
The private company is required to add the word “Private Limited” or “Pvt. Ltd.” to the end of its name. A private company should have at least two members and two directors. The private company has the right to issue debentures to any number of persons.
Features of Public Limited Company
MCA provides the facility for the incorporation of public limited companies. For incorporation, firstly apply for name through RUN (Reserve Unique Name) on the MCA portal. After availability of name from ROC we should file incorporation form i.e. Spice 32, INC 33(for eMOA), INC 34(for eAOA), .