LLP Form 3
The LLP Agreement include the most important information about the LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) such as capital contributions, partner roles and responsibilities, Profit sharing ratios etc. LLP Agreement need to be registered with MCA by filing the LLP Form 3. The LLP Form 3 must be filed within 30 days of filing the LLP Registration Form. The Penalty for Late filing of LLP Form 3 is Rs.100/- per day. According to Rule 21(1) & (2) of Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009 every LLP need to file Form 3.
The purpose of filing the LLP Form No. 3 is to provide the data for the Limited Liability Partnership Agreement in the event of a newly started LLP and to provide the details for the amendments in the LLP agreement.
Information requires to fill in LLP Form 3
The LLP Form 3 must contain the following information.
- Capital Contribution and Obligation to Contribute
- Date of LLP Agreement
- Rights and Duties of Partners
- Limitations on the partner’s
- Procedure of Calling, holding and conducting meetings of partner
- If there is an indemnity clause, if any
- Clause relating to partner admission or cessation or retirement or expulsion or resignation
- Registration number of LLP
- DPIN of Signing Partner
- Contribution Method
Documents required for LLP Form 3
- LLP Agreement
- LLP Supplementary amended document
- Other optional documents if required
- Digital Signature of Designated Partner require to file this form
Purpose of filing LLP Form 3
Purpose of filing LLP Form 3 is to provide information of Limited Liability partnership Agreement in following 2 cases:
- Newly Constituted LLP (Limited Liability Partnership)
- Change in existing LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) Agreement
Due Date of filing Form LLP 3
This Form must be file within 30 Days from date of incorporation of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) or change in clause of LLP Agreement.
When LLP Agreement Form 3 filed
- At the time of change in LLP name
- Amendments in Rights and Responsibility of partners
- Admission or Retirement of partner
- Change in Address of LLP
Penalty for Late Filing
Form LLP 3 must be file within 30 Days from date of incorporation of LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) or change in clause of LLP Agreement with Registrar of Companies. If unable to file within specified times, will charge penalty of Rs. 100 Per Day.