FORM DIR-3 KYC – Amended
Any person who has been allotted DIN (Director Identification Number) and status is approved need to file Form DIR-3 to update KYC details.
Companies (appointment and qualification of director) Amendment Rule, 2022 MCA notify revised e-form DIR-3 KYC AND Web form DIR-3 KYC Web.
Who can file e-form DIR?
Any Director who have DIN and he is filing KYC detail first time with MCA, shall file KYC detail through e-form DIR-3.
Any director who has submitted KYC details in previous financial year or who has not require to update any KYC information, in this case DIN holder is require to perform annual of KYC by assessing e-form DIR-3 KYC WEB.
Fees for Form DIR-KYC:
For filing form DIR-3 KYC as well as DIR-3 KYC Web no fee payable upto due date of financial year. After due date Rs. 5000 fee shall be payable.
Process of filing Form DIR-3 KYC:
- First file form DIR-3 KYC with required information i.e. applicant name, last name of applicant, PAN, aadhar no., address, personal mobile no. and emai id for OTP
- Update contact information i.e. mobile no. and email id which must validated using OTP.
- Attach some documents in Form DIR-3 KYC like Address proof, Aadhar card, voter card etc.
- E-form must validated and must be digitally signed by Practicing Chartered Accountant, Practicing Cost Accountant, Practicing Company Secretary.
- Click on submit button and after e-form submitted successfully SRN assigned to user for future correspondence.
Process of filing Form DIR-3 KYC WEB:
- Applicant needs to login and click on MCA service and select DIR-3 KYC WEB option from list of DIN service.
- On web page after specify DIN detail Mobile no. and Email id will preloaded display on page.
- By clicking send OTP, OTP will regenerated on applicants registered mobile no. and email id. Furnish OTP verify the mobile no. and Email id.
- Click on submit button and zero rupee challan will be generated if file within due date.
Consequence of not filing eForm:
In case a director who is required to file the e-Form DIR-3 KYC does not file it within due date on MCA 21 portal, the department will mark the DIN of such director as ‘Deactivated due to Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’. If the
director wants to re-activate his DIN in future by filing
the missed out e-Form DIR-3 KYC, he can do so after paying fee of Rs. 5,000. This fee would be payable after due date of the financial year in which the e-Form DIR-3 KYC is to be filed.
This Amended DIR-3 KYC inserted by MCA under Companies (appointment and qualification of director) Amendment Rule, 2022. MCA notify revised e-form DIR-3 KYC AND Web form DIR-3 KYC Web. This Form needs to be filed Annually by all Directors. DIR-3 KYC require to file every Director even if he is disqualified director. We have a team of legal experts, you can solve your queries on company suggestion.